Emergency Assistance to NON Public Schools (EANS)
This funding is to help provide principals and other school leaders with the resources necessary to address their school’s needs such as purchasing supplies to sanitize and clean the schools as well as help with facility repairs and improvements to reduce the risk of virus transmission and support student health needs.
Guidelines & Steps to Follow
1. Are YOU Eligible?
- Must be established as a not-for-profit entity; for-profit private schools are ineligible under EANS funding.
- Must have been in existence prior to March 13, 2020.
- Must be licensed, accredited, or otherwise approved to operate in accordance with state law.
- Did not and will not apply for and receive a loan under the Small Business Administration’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) (15 U.S.C. 636(a)(37)) that is made on or after December 27, 2020.
2. Proper Documentation (Disregard this step if it has already been completed)
- Private schools are required to provide the number or estimated number of low-income students enrolled in school for the 2019-20 school year.
- Impact of COVID-19 for Application
3. Fill out the Pre-Registration Form
4. Set up ClassWallet upon approval